Modern methods of construction or renovation of homes & buildings together with modern architectural trends require rooﬁng system with modern features that visually complement the appearance of the building while providing exceptional lifespan with no maintenance.
Because of its dense proﬁle and special manufacturing techniques Decora tile is extremely strong, suitable for both new construction and rerooﬁng projects. Attractive & elegant appearance combined with top quality make it top choice with architects, contractors and homeowners alike.
Decora modular steel tile has all those attributes and more.
Total Width 1203mm (47.83in)
Effective Width 1160mm (45.27in)
Standard Tile Length 347mm (13.6in)
Rise/Step 25mm (0.98in)
Minimum Length 75.50cm (29.7in)
Materials Steel – Zinc coating [g / m²] – min. 275
Finishes Matte/Crinkle Look
- Sometimes it really seems that our Decora rooﬁng tiles deﬁes the ravages of time, looking like new even after decades. Decora modular panels are manufactured of the highest quality European and Canadian steel.
- Being made of ﬁrst-class materials, and the advanced development and production processes provides you with the ﬁnal product that withstands the worst weather and other phenomena. Resistance to ice, snow and hail, a safe shelter from stronger winds and storms.
- Hot dip galvanized painted sheet with anti-corrosion protection ensures that your Stellar roof will look and serve as new even after decades. High-quality steel materials ensure an extremely long service life!
- Designed with ease and speed of installation in mind our Decora Tile is highly recommended by roofers, contractors, installers and perfect for DIY market.
- Decora roof tile panels are lightweight for ease of transportation and placement onto the roof, thus making it ideal for 2 persons rooﬁng crews!
- One standard palette can be loaded with 3000 sq feet or over 300 panels, – substantial savings on transport and storage.
- Decora Tile 350 module with covering width of 1160 mm, needs fewer straps/ battens and screws, translating into savings and shorter installation time, thu s translating into proﬁts.
- Proven track record for easy and quick installation and assembly. Stellar Tile design results in 20% less waste compared to other steel roof applications.