Our Grande (Mediteranian look) profile gives the roof an elegant appearance. The artistic shape reflects a single-bulge tile tradition with a wave profile somewhat reminiscent of Mediterranean clay tile look. Produced from world-class SSAB Swedish steel, Grande is beautifully roll formed/ pressed into roofing panels designed to protect and decorate your home! Grande is suitable for every type of installation from house, cottage, churches, motels and other commercial dwelling. Form and function are seldom melded in a way that’s matched to rival the Grande metal roofing profile. It’s built to withstand extreme weather, resulting in roofing system that reaches new heights in performance all the while providing striking beauty to your home.
Total Width 1190mm (46.85in)
Effective Width 1100mm (43.30in)
Standard Tile Length 350mm (13.77in)
Rise/Step 15mm (0.59in)
Minimum Length 75.50cm (29.7in)
Maximum Length 24’+(Limited with delivery)
Materials Steel – Zinc coating [g / m²] – min. 275
Finishes Matte/Crinkle Look
- Reminiscent of traditional clay tile look & gentle waves, it easily blends in with the local environment, making it perfect solution for your home or any structure.
- Grande Roof panels are manufactured of the highest quality Swedish and Canadian steel.
- The Grande metal roof tiles are manufactured in 8 shades, coated with its unique protective organic coatings GreenCoat – Mica or Walspar-WeatherXL
- Lightweight, Grande tile roof was designed to perfectly adhere to building structure and minimize the amount of waste in the installation process
- The striking beauty of this profile makes the most widely used type of metal roofing, especially in residential buildings.
- Aesthetically pleasing products made from zinc-plated (Z275) G90 steel that will increase the value of your home and protect it for decades to come.