This profile is a great alternative to the Standing Seam style of roofing, it is a suitable choice for city dwellings to cottages, rural properties, and commercial buildings. Superior design with unmatched curb appeal, the Trapeze Metal Roof System is strong and weather tight for new construction or re-roofing projects.
Installing it, you’ll benefit from a metal roof system that combines the structural integrity of a through-fastened roof with the sleek appearance of a standing seam metal roof. All, at a lower cost than a standing seam metal roof cost.
Total Width 1150mm (45.27in)
Effective Width 1100mm (43.30in)
Rib/Step Height 20mm (0.78in)
Minimum Length 75.50cm (29.7in)
Maximum Length 24’+(Limited with delivery)
Materials Steel – Zinc coating [g / m²] – min. 275
Finishes Matte/Crinkle Look
- Strong, sleek no leaks, exceptional value.
- The unique rib overlapping system allows through-fastening of 49″ wide panels.
- The shape and height of the ribs give the Trapeze Roof System panel superior strength.
- Through-fastened panels provide diaphragm strength not available with a standing seam roof
- Our Trapeze Roof System panels installs more quickly and easily than the typical standing seam metal roofing.
- The attractive overlapping of the ribs, creating bold clean lines &. making it weather tight roofing.
- It requires 1/3 number of metal roofing panels and fewer fasteners than the typical standing seam roofing system.
- The 25 gauge panel can be installed over open purlins, strapping or w/o roof deck, saving material and installation costs.